skip to main content

E-mail Us

Please e-mail us using this form, or you can use this e-mail address: to send e-mail using your own e-mail program.

Your Name:

Your E-mail:



Leave this empty!!! If you see it

Note: All fields on this form are required.

Associate Degree Earns High School Diploma

By earning an associate degree—Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Applied Science (AAS)—you can also request your high school diploma through Highline College. You will only need to complete the associate degree requirements.  You are not required to complete the Washington State Board of Education’s graduation requirements—i.e. competency exam, US history, etc.


  • Be 21 years of age or older OR a current or former Running Start student
  • Complete an associate degree (AA, AS or AAS degree)
  • Apply for graduation requesting both your associate degree and high school diploma. Your diploma will be issued by Highline College.